Btwentyfour EDIFACT specifications
Btwentyfour EDIFACT standard enabling exchange of transactional information between trading partners and you can download the entire Btwentyfour version D01B below.
PRICAT (Price/Sales Catalogue)
The PRICAT message enable the transmission of information regarding pricing and catalogue details for goods and services offered by a seller to a buyer.
- The Price/Sales Catalogue message indicates descriptive, logistic and pricing information by individual product.
- Depending on the agreement between trading partners, the message might indicate only general information about the products, valid for all customers.
- The message can be used to provide a specific customer with information regarding prices and special conditions.
- Product information can be provided as a complete listing of all supplier's products or as an advance warning of particular changes.
- The Price/Sales Catalogue message can also be used by suppliers to feed a central catalogue of products, making the information available to all interested parties.
The ORDERS message provides the ability for a buyer to order specified quantities of goods and services from a seller under conditions agreed between the seller and the buyer.
- A buyer may order for one or more goods items or services.
- A purchase order may refer to goods items or services related to one or more delivery schedules, call-offs, etc.
- A purchase order for cross-border transactions may contain additional information for customs and/or statistical purposes.
- A purchase order may contain details for transport and destination as well as delivery patterns.
ORDRSP (Order Response)
The ORDRSP message responding to a Order message or a Order Change Request message under conditions agreed between the supplier and the buyer.
- A seller may respond for one or more goods items or services.
- The response may be for a Purchase order or a Purchase order change request
- An acknowledgment of receipt and understanding of data, confirmation of acceptance,
DESADV (Despatch Advice)
The DESADV message specifying details for goods despatched or ready for despatch under agreed conditions.
- The message relates to one seller and one buyer or their respective agents.
- The message relates to a single despatch point and single or multiple destination points. It may cover a number of different items or packages.
- It allows the recipient to know when the material has been despatched or will be ready
The INVOIC message claiming payment for goods or services supplied under conditions agreed between the seller and the buyer.
- A seller may invoice for one or more transactions
- An invoice may refer to goods, items or services related to one or more orders, delivery instructions, call-offs, etc.
- An invoice may contain references to payment terms